Slayer Steam EP - The Ultimate Espresso Workhorse
Specialty Coffee deserves nothing less.
Slayer Steam EP offers, by default, what the industry has long considered “optional”.
We believe you’re entitled to the temperature stability afforded by individual group boilers, quick and easy to access volumetric dosing, and high-quality parts that require less maintenance over time.
At Slayer we’ve worked behind the bar, we’ve operated cafes, and we’ve serviced machines. That’s why we’re able to include thoughtful features like a programmable Pre-Wet phase, massive drip tray to work on, low counter height to encourage customer engagement, and easy access to internal parts.
Designed with the needs of the modern speciality cafe in mind, Steam EP was made for coffee people, by coffee people.
- Individual group boilers, no steam valve rebuilds, easy to program volumetric dosing and of course excellent coffee
- Consistent, reliable temperature ideal for high-volume beverage service
- Program up to four automated shot outputs per group
- Program a 0-4 second Pre-Wet phase and Pause phase before full extraction
- Reliable, low maintenance valves don't need rebuilding like mechanical valves
Technical Specs & Manual